Monday, July 30, 2007

Anonymous Guest Blogger

Hi. Jenny has been kind enough to let me (finally) have my say about this whole "you're gonna love it, it's gonna be such a great experience" Japan thing. Well, she was right. Where else would I get to sound so smart (no one speaks English) and be so tall?

Plus, they really DO like Americans here. In Europe and Amsterdam, we were spit on and held hostage. But in Japan, we are like celebrities!

Speaking of celebrities, I will be dedicating my guest blog spot to the former NY Knick, Allan Houston, who I had the privilege of meeting this past Saturday.

The first photo below shows me after taking part in a basketball passing contest. The idea was to throw the ball through a circle about 20 feet away. It was so much fun and I made myself so proud: After watching 10 year-old Japanese kids each get at least 2 or 3 balls through the circle, I managed to miss all of them. I blame Carlos for distracting me.

The sweet thing is that Allan was nice enough to take a few pictures with Carlos and me. I'll stick with my day job.

-Anonymous





No comments: