Monday, August 7, 2017

Random weird things we bought or saw.

I must confess that this blog has been lazy and sloppy. The last one was a polished and sentimental endeavor and this is just 1/100th of that.  I also must confess that a good 50% of the fun of Japan is the random crap you can buy.

Unlike my elegant mom, I did not spend my time searching for the Heian Era Tea Cup used by the Emperor.  I went to the 100 yen store and Tokyo Hands to find cheap and weird things to bring back.

Tokyu Hands is the BEST store.  Like a Japanese Spencer's, Target, Williams Sonoma, and Dollar Store all in one.  Second to Tokyu Hands is Daiso, the dollar store. The only problem is taht we paid $60 extra dollars to United in baggage costs to ship all the cheap nonsense we bought from the Daiso.

I did not buy these, but these are fake tears.  Forest girl, nurse, angel-phobics, and princesses all have very different tears, apparently.  Then, there are the "real fake tears."






 Some sort of book about butts. It ap





pears to be a series about butts... and maybe the lessons they learn?




Ummm... Unclear what this is.  


This looked so promising, but was so gross.

Giant cat head pillows at the dollar store. Couldn't resist getting two.

Sticker store.


I'm sure this turns someone somewhere on.

New Clothing line?


Purse from the dollar store.



Squirt gun if you open the legs.



Face masks for your skin for every sin... 









No comments: