Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Swallow whatever you are drinking and sit down...

Disclaimer: Jennifer Anne Ramo (hereinafter known as "Geisha") has given all readers of this blog (hereinafter known as "victims") fair warning of the graphic and possibly disturbing content below. Victims renounce any and all claims against Geisha now and in the future from psychological distress, depression, or physical illness resulting from viewing of photos presented below.















Here I am thinking about how much I would like to pour
some hot tea for a Japanese businessman.



Look familiar? I went to Kyoto yesterday and got a geisha makeover for a piece for NYLON magazine. So funny. I'll wait to write the article to give all of the details, but it was a ball. I lasted about 20 minutes in the outfit and that was enough for me. I did look realistic enough for a bunch of tourists to take my photo thinking I was an actual geisha not a 36 year old mommy.














Here I am on my way to practice the shaimasen
(for those of you who did not read Memoirs of a Geisha,
it is some sort of guitar/violin like instrument that geisha play
).


















Touching up my lipstick!



















Mama needs some Visine!



















I can't wait to get to the tea house to
perform a dance for the Minister of Agriculture
while he eats his eel!





















Geisha tan lines

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is so cool! I love it. You look awesome.