Thursday, June 28, 2007

A fabulous bargain


This will shock the reader, I know. The above stunning pink metallic leather chicken purse was on sale. I paid one thousand Yen for it... Approximately $8.11. I mean, really. This is why we are here. Purchases like this one. It also comes with a chain shoulder strap that is well, somewhat like a metal leash. I will be doing with out the strap. When I saw it at the Matsuzakaya near us (like a mini-JC Penney with a grocery store in the bottom), I could not believe my eyes. How had this sat there unclaimed for so long?

OK. That is all I have. Carlos has been waking a few times a night for some reason, so we are exhausted.

Big kisses.

See you on Monday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen. I love it. You are so lucky, I am so jealous. Totally beats buying tired old designer bags.