Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Now THIS is a Roach Motel

So... we arrive to our beautiful Japanese apartment. It is big enough, pretty enough, and well laid out enough to live in for six months.t is bright and has one of those toilets that you can heat up the seat, splash your rear with some warm water or get a jet-stream like enema. The place is fabulous, except for one minor problem....



Fortunately, we found some toxic gas to fog the entire apartment (what are a few SAT points for Carlos?) and the most beautiful roach motel I have ever seen. There is no roach anywhere that t not be excited to see this thing. I mean look at the features...








It has its own pet cat, the guy hanging out of the window is clearly having the time of his life. The curtains are lovely, and inside... there are fruit flavored multi-colored sprinkles all over the floor. What bug would not find this irrisistible? I can hardly stop myself from crawling in.

But now we are roach/bug free (only killing one or two a day...arigato goizamas, roaches.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is the most beautiful roach motel I have ever seen. Those roaches are lucky to die in such elegance.

Jenny! Love the posts. Keep 'em coming.

And no, I could never tire of Perez Hilton or Lindsey Lohan. I will just have another blog to peruse during my lunch hour.

Kisses